How Sun & Moon is different
- A landscape design plan will be far less costly than the multi-paged document typically generated by a landscape architect.
- Judy Timpa has a training in design and fine art so her goal is to create beautiful, functional and individual spaces. It is about design, not about architecture and engineering. Her plans are client-specific designs, never random or generic. She wants you to love the space you're going to be living in. A landscape architect spends time drawing construction and engineering plans whereas a designer is more involved with material selections and setting moods to a space. Judy believes hers is a more personalized approach.
- A design plan provides the layout of proposed walls, walkways, lawn areas, planting beds, etc. It is the most important tool in creating a landscape. It is your go-to reference in planning the execution of a landscape makeover be it a blank slate or a renovation.
- It's been shown investing money into an outdoor space increases the value of a home. You want the best bang for your buck and an outdoor space that welcomes you home. Backing that up with a design plan is a pragmatic strategy.
- Sun & Moon puts creative, well-researched thought into every design, making each unique to each client's style and needs. There is careful consideration in placement of every hardscape element and each plant.